We Ship Worldwide via Aramex
PETIT MIGNON is proud to be in partnership with the famous logistic brand Aramex., serving more than 200,000 customers in over 200 countries. We serve a wide range of clients from multi-national corporations to individuals on every continent. Our customers rely on our expertise to ensure their items are shipped quickly, safely and in the most cost-effective manner possible.
Lebanon 2 Working Days Delivery
Our 2 working days delivery service costs 7500 LBP per order inside Lebanon. You must place your order before 12:00 pm for it to be delivered the next 2 working days.
Your order will be delivered by Aramex courier, between 9am and 5pm between Monday and Friday, and someone will need to be in to sign for your delivery.
You can also track the progress of your delivery using the link that’s in the ‘order history’ area of your ‘my account’. Please note that it can take up to 12 hours for your order to appear on the Aramex system.
Worldwide Express delivery
International orders will be delivered by Aramex, and the estimated delivery time is 3-6 working days. Please note that additional delay could be expected due to the custom clearance process.
The shipping cost will be calculated according to package volumetric weight, and it will be shown on the checkout page.
You will receive an email with Aramex tracking number and your order could be tracked using our website or www.aramex.com.
At Aramex Origin
- Shipments received at Aramex office are packed, scanned, and reconciled. A discrepancy report will be sent in case of a problem.
- Shipments will be sorted according to destinations.
- Aramex will use its Line-haul network to send the shipments to their final destinations.
At Aramex Destination
- Destination country will clear the shipments from customs.
- Shipments with values subject to customs duties will go through the normal clearance process, where consignee at destination will be required to provide certain documents depending on country requirements.
- Cleared shipments will be taken to Aramex destination facility for delivery.
Cleared shipments that are sent to Aramex facility pass through the below:
- All shipments will be scanned.
- Non-COD shipments with clear addresses will be sorted as per Aramex sorting areas.
- Remaining Shipments will go through a calling process where each customer will be contacted 3 times in 3 consecutive working days to verify the address and agree on delivery time.
- Upon capturing the delivery address of the customer, shipment will be sorted according to the area to go out for delivery as per the agreed time with the customer.
- Customers have the option to collect their shipments from Aramex offices.
- Aramex couriers are supplied with GPRS scanners to facilitate the delivery process and speed up the data transfer.
- When arriving at the given address; the courier will capture the consignee name and signature, in addition to the time of delivery. The courier will also collect the COD amount.
- The courier will capture the signature of the consignee on a scanner and a delivery run sheet.
- The captured data will be sent through GPRS and details can be tracked through www.aramex.com
- Upon delivery, the courier will collect the amount of cash for the delivered shipment(s).
- Shipments will arrive to destinations as per the agreed transit time excluding any delays related to customs clearance process.
- Shipments will go through a calling process where each customer will be contacted 3 times in 3 consecutive working days to verify the address and agree on delivery time.
Shipments Holding Period
Aramex will have different types of undelivered shipments:
- Consignee refuses the shipment and requires the order to be cancelled.
- Aramex could not reach the consignee on the provided telephone numbers in the 3 different attempts.
- Shipments held at Aramex to be collected by consignee and consignee does not show up.
- Consignee asks to hold the shipment as s/he is out of country.
- Cash is not yet ready with consignee.
- Upon completion of all the 3 consecutive attempts, Aramex Origin will notify our company of the last status of these shipments on a daily basis.
- The maximum period an Express shipment can be held at destination is 21 calendar days.
- The maximum period a Domestic shipment can be held at destination is 10 calendar days.
- Upon clearance, Aramex will deliver the returned shipments to your company’s warehouse (or agreed on location) and capture the name and signature on the delivery run sheet for each returned shipment.